September 08, 2006

Corporate Whore, No more.

It's that time of the year again.
Seasons change, the leaves wilt and fall, people catch colds thereby making snorting noises all day long and I ... and I, make a post on this rusty ol blog.

Except this time it's different. There shall be more posts, and more shit hurled at you - the unsuspecting reader - from my Samsung keyboard. (hoping for sponsorship here)

It's only fair that I tell you what prompted this. As of this moment I would have quit for 26 hours. Thats right, I quit. I showed them who's boss.

In my exit interview I talked about St. Tropez, The French riverera, Books and how scantily dressed famous people would do wonders for Goa's economy.

True, No more hi flying consultant.
No more Jet Airways boarding passes littering my room.
No more stealing staplers from office, but SO WHAT !

I feel like my 2 friends in the pic below. Much'fucking'Better.

"I need some TP for my Bunghole" : Bevis


 Posted by Picasa

No comments: